- Geboren in Hamburg.
|- Born in Hamburg.
- First Public concert apperances at the age of 12.
- Several prizes in competitions such as "Prize of the
Philharmonic State Orcherstra Hamburg", "Mendelssohn"-competition and others.
- World-wide concert-activities as both solist and
chambermusic player as well as solist with symphony orcherstras. - Recordings for radio and television stations in Europe, USA, Asia and Australia.
- LP- and CD-productions for companies like Deutsche
Grammophon Gesellschaft, Ricordi, Etcetera, Ed. M. F. Bauer, AMP-records ,Albedo, and others.
- Lecturer in Violoncello at tertiary music institutions such as
Musikhochschule Köln, Royal Academy of Music London, University of California, University of Adelaide etc.
- Leads regularly international mastercourses all over
Europe, the USA, the CIS etc.